Mission & Vision
- To improve the Present system of education by all its legitimate means.
- To have effective voice in shaping of the Secondary Education in ODISHA.
- To improve the professional ability and social status of its members.
- To foster spirit of brotherhood among all teachers and employees of all grades and classes .
- To promote the status of the secondary Teachers and employees of the state.
Message of the Secretary
Odisha Secondary School Teachers’ Association popularly known as OSSTA has been working in the state with Head Quarter at Nayasarak, Cuttack to bring about a new change and add something conducive for the growth of Education in the state to improve the academic activities and uplift the social and financial status of the inmates of the association. It has earned its name and fame for its successful achievements with regards to living condition of the teachers and the employees.